During the session, Posit will walk through an end-to-end data science workflow and demo the core functionality of Posit Team while highlighting some of the latest features! Posit Team is a bundle of popular professional software (Posit Workbench, Posit Connect, and Posit Package Manager) for developing data science projects, publishing data products, and managing packages.
Everyone is welcome to join - regardless of industry, background, or experience! We will discuss topics that will speak to:
- Data scientists and administrators new to Posit Team or are looking to grow their understanding of the Posit toolchain,
- Teams searching for a new analytic platform built to support open-source data science,
- And, those that are just curious about Posit Team!
While each session's content will vary slightly, here are a few core topics will be addressed each month:
- Open Source Analytics: The future of data science is open source. We'll discuss methods for leveraging open-source tools and packages in a secure and scalable way!
- Deployment: How to share the amazing data science assets your Team has built, including web applications, machine learning models, APIs, and more!
- Data Access: Data comes in various forms and is stored in various ways. We'll discuss best practices for accessing, reading, and writing data!
- Job Scheduling: Do you have recurring data science jobs? We'll show you how to automate these processes using Posit Connect.
Registration is not required. You can simply add the event to your calendar using the button below. The event will be streamed on YouTube Live from Posit.
Please note: The link below will point to the Posit playlist of all end-to-end workflow demos. This month's specific Posit session should be the top video on the list.